Working remotely can be one of the best life experiences, but it’s also likely to lead to various life challenges. A good example would be the lethargy and fatigue from working for several hours behind a desk. Fortunately, this guide looks at the best stretches for remote workers:
The hip opener involves exercises that help target your lower back and hips. Both of these parts of the body tend to get prone to excessive sitting, leading to fatigue. The steps in doing hip openers if you work from home include:
- Sit one section of the seat, and place your hips a few centimeters apart.
- Place either of your ankles on the other knee section.
- Then, stretch your body forward to release the tension.
- Repeat this process a few times to help ensure the best body stretch results.
Back and Shoulder Stretch
Your back and shoulder are the parts of your body that bear the most weight as you work on your desk. You might notice slight back, shoulder, or neck pain after long hours of working. That is due to the fatigue and lethargy that occurs to the muscles in your shoulder blades. The following are steps involved in these stretches for shoulder pain:
- Search for an elevated point in your property, such as the top sections of a door. Ensure it’s stable enough to bear your body weight.
- Next, place your hands on the top section of the door, and stretch your body forwards while putting your feet in a single position.
- Then place your hands on the sides of the door, and then stretch forwards again as much as possible. Doing this should help open up your back muscles.
The Forward Fold
Use this stretching technique to help eliminate the fatigue and discomfort that can arise throughout the day. The forward fold will help open up your energy centers and make you more comfortable with more work.
The steps involved in this process include:
- Get a small chair, and face it.
- Then, place your hands alongside your elbows.
- Then, set your arms on the back section of your chair.
As you have seen, there is more to working remotely than you would have expected in the past. That is why you have to learn more about the best stretches for remote workers. These stretches will help make you a better performer, regardless of how many hours you have to work. An excellent medical biller should allow you access to the best information for help with body pains.